Understanding crab movement throughout different seasons is critical information in the management of Bering Sea crab fisheries. For instance, it tells us what habitats are important for crab and which habitats they use at different times of the year. For many years,...
Fall Crab Science Symposium Friday, September 14, 9-1PM Leif Erikson Lodge 2245 NW 57th St., Seattle Washington Please RSVP here The Alaska Bering Sea Crabbers and the Bering Sea Fisheries Research Foundation are hosting their Fall Crab Science Symposium. This annual...
- BSFRF Studies Crab Movement Using New Technology
- Tanner and Snow Crab Growth Study Continues
- BSFRF Summer Surveys Completed
- BSFRF Completes Summer Trawl Surveys
- BSFRF Supports Graduate Student to Build Management Strategy Evaluation for the Tanner Crab Fishery
- BSFRF Hosts Scientific Workshop on Tanner Crab Management Strategies
- Improved Snow Crab Model Depends on BSFRF Data
- BSFRF Supports Graduate Student’s Historical Logbook Research
- Crab Stock Status
- Crab Movement and Tagging Research
- Crab Models and Assessments
- Collaboration and Upcoming Events
Select from list below to download past Newsletters (PDF file):